Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Toilet training has come to town

Tank has been wanting to use the toilet. Fan fair parade please!!!!! With his lack of language he has acknowledged that wee's and poo's get done in the little room... well most of the time. It started sunday when he ran out into the living area, clutching one dimply butt screaming...yep screaming loud and clear for all to hear.....we were able to direct him in between breath's to the toilet were he sat, puzzled to the movement whilst red in the face due to pushing. His screams were replaced by grunts....and then laughter as the result's splashed in the toilet.....ohhhhhhhh. Sigh of relief and disappointment followed as there would be no more splashing for the day to be had. One wet accident all day WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO! Yesterday was...um eventful to say the least. After a cruddy nights sleep with tank, who decided 3am was morning and a phone call from my mum informing me of my aunty's passing, I really wasn't in a fab mood to say the least. Tank decided that today's poo was to be done in the driveway right behind the 'brmmmmmm'. Removal of said poo was done by me holding my nose at stench and Tank screaming 'NOOOOOOO' as I was removing his precious nugget to a newer...um environment. Weeing on the laundry floor and then putting gumboots to splash about in it is not my idea of a fun time either.....thankfully our bathroom reno's are complete and splash friendly, share my bodily fluids boy was popped into the bath as I cleaned up. I should be thankful...last week Tank presented himself to me with poo smeared all over his legs, t-shirt and hands...I didn't realise though, until he reached up and grabbed each side of my face to plant an....'ahhhhhh mum' kiss on me.....gag much...I think there was follow through on my end.

No comments:

Post a Comment