Monday, March 14, 2011

Hi....Im........

First post = introductions and explanations PLUS apologies in advance

I'm a busy work at home mum who is a slave to her business I need to let my creative mind wander every now and then.

Life is very different to the norm in the house. With 3 boys and 1 girl who fight, bitch and but most of all love each other which I plan to use my evil way's and share with the world their wackiness.

Eldest son is Dudie who turns 11 this year. We have began the passage to puberty and have decided we like the act of non speaking, moodiness and over exaggeration to get mum to jump.

Second eldest is Mario..who is the ripe old age of 9 going on 90. Mario wears a special bracelet on his wrist so that if something ever happens that 'those who know will know I'm autistic'. Our traits are blowing up, telling those around us when they are wrong and eating white foods.

Second youngest is Bowregaurd at the tender age of 4. Our day's consist of arguing with Mario about him being wrong, telling youngest 'to get out of my room' and always being hungry.

Baby of the bunch is Tank currently 3. We are non verbal at present bar the squeal's and NO NO NO. Toilets are for putting the cat's food in and mum's make up is for drawing pretty pictures on the stone effects wall in the kitchen.

Man of the house black sheep is currently a work-a-holic who often forgets he has a home to attend to. Lucky for him, we are forgiving and love him and his smelly feet

And then there is little old me.
The one the neighbours brand as not having taken her med's when she is screaming down the house. Sewing is my antidepressant...as well as music. My children are my life and by god I let them know how they make it spin for me. I have been known to suffer foot in mouth on quiet a few occasions, cant spell for knuckles, try to help when I can and tell you when your annoying me...but most of all I am ...well me.

So I will now take this opportunity to apologise for my potty mouth, my bluntness and any tears spilt, in advance.

I hope that through me, other's can see that autism isn't a sickness or disability...its life for us, just in a different colour to youres

With a hand full of sunshine
x-maz-x

2 comments:

  1. Why hello there! Looking forward to stalking your blog and throwing a comment in from time to time!

    ReplyDelete