Monday, March 21, 2011

Walking into the wall

Just as things were going smashingly......Mario was settled again, life was nice and peaceful (ok as peaceful as it can be with 4 amigo's) we hit the wall of doom!!!!!!

Dudie had a school friend over saturday night so he was here most of the weekend. Mario and Bowreguard took it upon themselves to make him their new toy. Bowreguard used him as a climbing gym and chatted the poor boy's ear off the entire time...and when she was busy Mario was busy playing prank's (new past time) on him.

Pranks would include

- Hiding friends sleep attire for the night
- shooting said friend with his Nerf gun and then blaming it on Bowreguard
- pretending to fart on him whilst playing the PS2
- jumping on the blow up mattress friend was taking his night sleep on at midnight to see if he was still wake.

Sunday lunch saw me taking dudie and his friend home without Mario knowing. From sunday night onwards its been melt down city.
Yesterday afternoon saw Mario screaming at us all in an unknown dialect of jibberish. Man of the house get's frustrated and start's yelling back in his own censored jibberish...which cause's Tank to start screaming....Bowreguard begin's crying and Dudie run's for cover.
I am sitting as you can gather, in the corner rocking back and forth, back and forth......looook at the prettttyyyy coloursssssss.

I start cleaning my sewing area as this is what one does when anxiety hit's a lovely high along with blood pressure pulsating my temples. Man of the house starts his censored jibberish again, this time at me and i just stand there, stone faced and say...nothing. I dont have the energy to expalin, the same shit, every weekend to him.

I walk outside..to were Mario is sitting on the tramp, arm's folded and just grab him, look at him and tell him harshly it wasnt appropriate to talk to man of the house that way and he needs to apologise. Apologies done...we move on.

Tea time comes and we're not hungry....I have to go to the toilet (to spit food out) Man of the house goes to start up again and I give him the look....along with the code of silence. Message was received and he commenced doing the dishes. Spa bath mat is found and placed into bath....some salt put in (find this helps Mario) and a little bubble bath and bango Mario is happy.

Fastforward to today.

School pick up.
I have told Mario and Dudie that if its raining I will pick them up from the school pick up round about and not on the street. Dudie remember's but poor Mario forgets, doesnt see car parked on the street and freaks right out. I had to run into the school (not a good look for bed hair and dressed in 'home' clothes) and grab him from the toilets were he has hidden himself so no one can hurt him. I get him to settle down..take him to the car were he informs he that he thought that I didnt love him any more.
Seem's that me not being in the usual spot means that I have decided to abandon him to never see him again. Yes heart was broken (mine)....and it was stress full for him, I felt like a broke record repeating that I loved him and would never leave him but he needed to hear it and I needed him to know how much he mean's to me.

It wasnt until we got home that he was totally settled...with thanks to the Mar's chocolate biscuits I had for him.

Now please hand me a scotch because dame it, its only Monday and I still have tuesday (dudie goes away for school camp), wednesday (PSG meeting at school), thursday (denist appointment) and friday (Bowreguard has a party to attend)to get him through...*gulp*

No comments:

Post a Comment